Join us for Kenmore’s Silent Auction – the PTA’s biggest fundraiser of the year!
Proceeds from this event are critically important to support our classrooms,educational programs, student scholarships, teacher grants and school activities. We need your help getting ready for it.
Bidding takes place March 12-23, 2018!
Kenmore Families & Community
Be part of the most important fundraising event of the year by donating or purchasing items! All donations to Kenmore Middle School 2018 Silent Auction are tax-deductible as allowed by law. We can provide an official letter for any business donations for their tax purposes. Some suggestions for donations:
- Restaurant Gift Certificates – please ask for a gift card from your favorite restaurant next time you are dining out
- Entertainment Venues – theaters, sports events, movies, dance studios, and any entertainment hot spots
- Vacation & Spa Packages – week at your vacation home? Hotel nights, air miles, Spa gift cards
- Special Talents – Have a special talent to share with the community? Piano lessons, personal training, personal chef, medical, financial or legal services.
- Special Experiences – Know someone famous?, behind the scenes tours, museums, wine tastings and more
- Donation of any Product or Service – home products, gaming devices, or repair services for home and personal use
Leading up to the auction, join our Student Raffle and buy $1 raffle tickets for our themed gift baskets filled with fun!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Gaming & Tech
- Mystery basket
Thank you, so much, for your help in making this event – and our school – successful! Please fill out the online donor form with your contribution. Contact Kelly Alexis at Kalexis76@gmail.com or 703-909-2256 with any questions.
Help spread the word! Share the Kenmore Silent Auction Flyer!