2020 Kenmore Silent Auction
March 11 – 18, 2020
Kenmore relies on the generosity of our extended community to supplement the educational goals for our students through an annual online Kenmore Middle School Silent Auction. Proceeds generated by this event support rich hands-on learning experiences for the entire Kenmore community and support the creative and ambitious learning goals set by our teachers and staff.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Volunteer to help secure donations for the auction – companies like personal requests from the community
- Donate your talents to the auction (cooking, photography, arts, services, etc.)
- Offer a one-of-a-kind experience – do you work at a really cool place? Can you offer a tour of a museum? An on-camera interview? Arts and Crafts or Sports Party?
- Bid online during the auction (Link to auction will be posted soon)
- Donate to help supplement baskets and auction items at: https://tinyurl.com/KMS-Auction-2020
Download donation forms for any services or gifts you want to provide.
Please contact Beth Cavey at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Kelly Krug at email@example.com to help, donate, and bid.
All donations to Kenmore Middle School 2020 Silent Auction are tax-deductible as allowed by law.