Kenmore Parent-Teacher-Student Association
Working to Make a Great School Even Better
It’s important to engage with your child’s school and the PTSA. It’s Easy. Here are ways you can get involved:
- Join the PTSA: Your annual dues provide vital funding supporting the PTAs work. You can submit dues: online or by returning the form posted on the Kenmore website under PTSA/Forms.
- Attend Meetings (2022-2023 dates TBD)
- Support your association:
- “No Sweat” Fundraising: Dues cover the PTSAs core operations, but we rely on additional donations to fund grants to teachers and student clubs for enrichment activities not covered by the school budget. We call it “No Sweat” because these donations eliminate the need for parents to do bake sales, sell wrapping paper, etc. Please include your 100% tax-deductible donation when you pay your dues.
- Link your Grocery Card: Last year, the PTSA received over $5,000 from Harris Teeter to support Kenmore. Signing up only takes seconds at no cost to you. After school begins in the fall, please do so at www.harristeeter.com (KMS code 3954 – you can link up to three schools). You must re-signup for the Harris Teeter program every year (after Aug 1). Giant, Target and Safeway no longer have programs.
- Volunteer to Help: The PTSA coordinates events and activities that rely on volunteers. Please consider volunteering your time and expertise to continue the Kenmore tradition of community outreach and engagement.
PTSA questions, comments, suggestions, or want to get involved? Contact Marianne Talbot, PTSA President, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct website comments, suggestions and questions to Jason Gottshall, PTA Webmaster, at email@example.com