Kenmore Parent Teacher Student Association
Working to Make a Great School Even Better
Engaging with your child’s school through the PTSA is easy. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Join the PTSA: Your annual dues provide vital funding supporting the many efforts of the PTSA. You can submit dues online using the membership form. Dues paying members are allowed voting privileges at meetings.
- Attend Meetings
- Please join us Tuesday, September 27 at 7:30 PM in the Kenmore Library for our next meeting!
- Support the Kenmore PTSA:
- “No Sweat” Fundraising: Dues cover the PTSAs core operations, but we rely on additional donations to fund grants to teachers and student clubs for enrichment activities not covered by the school budget. We call it “No Sweat” because these donations eliminate the need for parents to do bake sales, sell wrapping paper, etc. Please include your 100% tax-deductible donation on the membership form. You do not have to join the PTSA or be a PTSA member to submit a donation.
- Link your Grocery Card: Last year, the PTSA received over $5,000 from Harris Teeter to support Kenmore. Signing up only takes seconds at no cost to you. At the start of school each year, please visit www.harristeeter.com (KMS code 3954 – you can link up to three schools). You must re-link schools for the Harris Teeter program every year (after Aug 1).
- Volunteer to Help: The PTSA coordinates events and activities that rely on volunteers. Please consider volunteering your time and expertise to continue the Kenmore tradition of community outreach and engagement.
PTSA questions, comments, suggestions, or want to get involved? Contact email@example.com