The Library serves the Kenmore Middle School community — which includes students, faculty, staff, administrators, parents, tutors and other volunteers.
|Monday||7:40 AM – 4:15 PM|
|Tuesday||7:40 AM – 4:15 PM|
|Wednesday||7:40 AM – 2:24 PM|
|Thursday||7:40 AM – 4:15 PM|
|Friday||7:40 AM – 2:24 PM|
Please do not bring any food, drinks, candy or gum into the Kenmore Library.
- Students may borrow library materials for a three week loan period. The due date is stamped on the back of the book as a reminder.
- Students may RENEW library materials for an additional three week period, provided no other students have reserved the titles.
- Magazines may be checked out for one week only.
- The circulation system used in Arlington school libraries limits students to 10 books checked out at any one time.
- Students should replace or pay for any lost or damaged books before they may check out again. Notices are sent to students with overdue and lost materials every two weeks throughout the school year.
Students must have a pass AT ALL TIMES to come to the Library, if they are not part of a class accompanied by a teacher.
- During class time to do individual research or to return/check out books,
- During TA Excel,
- After school (M,T,Th); Students should sign up at lunch if they plan on visiting the library after school.
Students using the Library on an individual basis should be doing school-related work (reading, studying, and doing homework or research with books or on the computers).