The Library serves the Kenmore Middle School community — which includes students, faculty, staff, administrators, parents, tutors, and other volunteers.
|Monday||7:40 AM – 4:15 PM|
|Tuesday||7:40 AM – 4:15 PM|
|Wednesday||7:40 AM – 2:24 PM|
|Thursday||7:40 AM – 4:15 PM|
|Friday||7:40 AM – 2:24 PM|
- Students may borrow library materials for a three week loan period.
- Students may renew library materials for an additional three week period, as long as no other students have reserved the titles.
- Magazines may be checked out for one week only.
- Students may check out up to 10 books at any one time.
- Students should replace or pay for any lost or damaged books before they may check out again.
Students must have a pass AT ALL TIMES to come to the library, if they are not part of a class accompanied by a teacher.
These times include:
- During class time to do individual research or to return/check out books
- During TA Excel
- During lunch; Students should come to the library before lunch to get a pass.
Students using the library on an individual basis should be doing school-related work (reading, studying, and doing homework or research).